Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago
Chicago's Better Boys Foundation will host a free screening of In the Family on March 26th. Director Joanna Rudnick will attend the screening and participate in a post-screening Q+A along with several experts on breast/ovarian cancer.
For public information about the screening, contact Kelley Moseley, BBF YouthLAB Co-Director, at 773-542-7335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Discussion
Visit our forums to share your opinions about the film or to discuss how BRCA and genetic testing have touched your life of the life of someone you know.
Active forum topics
- FORCE NYC hosts "Viewing BRCA", a special In the Family screening
- Joanna Rudnick on "BRCA-Mommy-Hood"
- Martha Haley's "How"
- Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
- In the Family in Seattle and Canada
- The personal impact of In The Family
- Joanna Rudnick heralds "landmark victory" in ACLU/Myriad gene patenting case
- Judge rules in favor of ACLU in Myriad Genetic case
- In the Family screening reaches bilingual audience
- Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago