IN THE FAMILY to screen at FORCE Conference
Heading to the annual Joining FORCEs Conference in Florida this weekend? On Friday, May 15, filmmaker Joanna Rudnick will speak during the opening remarks and then again at 11:00 AM for a discussion about the issues previvors face during the Young and High-Risk session. In the Family screens at 3:10 PM. See you there!
Join the Discussion
Visit our forums to share your opinions about the film or to discuss how BRCA and genetic testing have touched your life of the life of someone you know.
Active forum topics
- FORCE NYC hosts "Viewing BRCA", a special In the Family screening
- Joanna Rudnick on "BRCA-Mommy-Hood"
- Martha Haley's "How"
- Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
- In the Family in Seattle and Canada
- The personal impact of In The Family
- Joanna Rudnick heralds "landmark victory" in ACLU/Myriad gene patenting case
- Judge rules in favor of ACLU in Myriad Genetic case
- In the Family screening reaches bilingual audience
- Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago