Get PEER SUPPORT
Is there a history of breast or ovarian cancer in your family? Have you been diagnosed with the BRCA gene? Chat among a community of other women: previvors, survivors and supporters.
Trained volunteers are waiting to hear your stories and answer your questions about their own experiences in the Facing Our Risk for Cancer Empowered (FORCE) chat room.
You may also call 1-866-824-RISK (7475).
And check out our RESOURCES pages for FAQs about everything from BRCA, Gene Patents, and other places to go for Support Groups!
Join the Discussion
Visit our forums to share your opinions about the film or to discuss how BRCA and genetic testing have touched your life of the life of someone you know.
Active forum topics
- FORCE NYC hosts "Viewing BRCA", a special In the Family screening
- Joanna Rudnick on "BRCA-Mommy-Hood"
- Martha Haley's "How"
- Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
- In the Family in Seattle and Canada
- The personal impact of In The Family
- Joanna Rudnick heralds "landmark victory" in ACLU/Myriad gene patenting case
- Judge rules in favor of ACLU in Myriad Genetic case
- In the Family screening reaches bilingual audience
- Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago