Joanna Rudnick Honored With FORCE Spirit of Empowerment Award
Kartemquin Films would like to congratulate director/producer Joanna Rudnick for receiving a FORCE 'Spirit of Empowerment Award.' Joanna will be honored in the Arts and Media category for giving "a powerful and moving voice to the hereditary cancer community" through her award-winning film In the Family.
The inaugural Spirit of Empowerment awards will be presented on June 26, 2010 at the 5th Annual Joining FORCEs Conference in Orlando, FL. Get more information.
Join the Discussion
Visit our forums to share your opinions about the film or to discuss how BRCA and genetic testing have touched your life of the life of someone you know.
Active forum topics
- FORCE NYC hosts "Viewing BRCA", a special In the Family screening
- Joanna Rudnick on "BRCA-Mommy-Hood"
- Martha Haley's "How"
- Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
- In the Family in Seattle and Canada
- The personal impact of In The Family
- Joanna Rudnick heralds "landmark victory" in ACLU/Myriad gene patenting case
- Judge rules in favor of ACLU in Myriad Genetic case
- In the Family screening reaches bilingual audience
- Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago