Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
FORCE: Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered in Los Angeles presents a very special screening of In the Family with filmmaker Joanna Rudnick at Disney Studios, Burbank, CA on March 27th at 3:30pm.
Joanna will be joined for a post-screening discussion with Ora Karp Gordon, MD, Director of the GenRisk Adult Genetics Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Anya Prince, JD, attorney with the Cancer Legal Resource Center specializing in genetic discrimination issues.
Free to attend. RSVP to FORCE LA: http://www.facingourrisk.org/FORCE_community/local_groups/california_los...
Join the Discussion
Visit our forums to share your opinions about the film or to discuss how BRCA and genetic testing have touched your life of the life of someone you know.
Active forum topics
- FORCE NYC hosts "Viewing BRCA", a special In the Family screening
- Joanna Rudnick on "BRCA-Mommy-Hood"
- Martha Haley's "How"
- Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
- In the Family in Seattle and Canada
- The personal impact of In The Family
- Joanna Rudnick heralds "landmark victory" in ACLU/Myriad gene patenting case
- Judge rules in favor of ACLU in Myriad Genetic case
- In the Family screening reaches bilingual audience
- Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago