In the Family - Boston Screening at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
The Program for Young Women with Breast Cancer and The Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program present a screening of In the Family. Director Joanna Rudnick will be present for the screening, as will Judy Garber, MD, MPH, Director of the Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Get more information.
Join the Discussion
Visit our forums to share your opinions about the film or to discuss how BRCA and genetic testing have touched your life of the life of someone you know.
Active forum topics
- FORCE NYC hosts "Viewing BRCA", a special In the Family screening
- Joanna Rudnick on "BRCA-Mommy-Hood"
- Martha Haley's "How"
- Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
- In the Family in Seattle and Canada
- The personal impact of In The Family
- Joanna Rudnick heralds "landmark victory" in ACLU/Myriad gene patenting case
- Judge rules in favor of ACLU in Myriad Genetic case
- In the Family screening reaches bilingual audience
- Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago