New York Law School screening
A screening of In the Family followed by a panel discussion. Free and open to the public. Presented by New York Law School (NYLS) ACLU student chapter and the NYLS Institute for Information Law and Policy.
Panelists include ACLU Staff Attorney Sandra S. Park and Elsa Reich, genetic counselor and plaintiff in the ACLU BRCA1 and BRCA2 lawsuit.
Screening starts 06:30 PM.
Join the Discussion
Visit our forums to share your opinions about the film or to discuss how BRCA and genetic testing have touched your life of the life of someone you know.
Active forum topics
- FORCE NYC hosts "Viewing BRCA", a special In the Family screening
- Joanna Rudnick on "BRCA-Mommy-Hood"
- Martha Haley's "How"
- Joanna Rudnick to speak at LA FORCE screening
- In the Family in Seattle and Canada
- The personal impact of In The Family
- Joanna Rudnick heralds "landmark victory" in ACLU/Myriad gene patenting case
- Judge rules in favor of ACLU in Myriad Genetic case
- In the Family screening reaches bilingual audience
- Better Boys Foundation to screen In the Family in Chicago